Tubulin Beta Chain antibody
Mouse anti Human tubulin beta chain antibody detects a band of 55 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti tubulin beta chain detects a band of approximately 55 kDa in Jurkat cell lysate
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant tubulin beta chain
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000086 G2/M transition of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0003924 GTPase activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005525 GTP binding
- GO:0005874 microtubule
- GO:0006928 cellular component movement
- GO:0007018 microtubule-based movement
- GO:0042267 natural killer cell mediated cytotoxicity
- GO:0042288 MHC class I protein binding
- GO:0051258 protein polymerization
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Tubulin Beta Chain antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra