Tubulin Beta Chain antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti tubulin beta chain detects a band of approximately 55 kDa in Jurkat cell lysate.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Recombinant tubulin beta chain
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000086 G2/M transition of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0003924 GTPase activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005525 GTP binding
- GO:0005874 microtubule
- GO:0006928 cellular component movement
- GO:0007018 microtubule-based movement
- GO:0042267 natural killer cell mediated cytotoxicity
- GO:0042288 MHC class I protein binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0051258 protein polymerization
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up