SET antibody | AB02/4F6
Filter by Application:WB IP Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti SET antibody detects a band of approximately 41 kDa in K562 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatograpy on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- E. coli-derived recombinant human SET (aa 1-290)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0006260 DNA replication
- GO:0006334 nucleosome assembly
- GO:0042393 histone binding
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004864 protein phosphatase inhibitor activity
- GO:0005783 endoplasmic reticulum
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0006337 nucleosome disassembly
- GO:0006913 nucleocytoplasmic transport
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0008601 protein phosphatase type 2A regulator activity
- GO:0016071 mRNA metabolic process
- GO:0016564 transcription repressor activity
- GO:0035067 negative regulation of histone acetylation
- GO:0043234 protein complex
- GO:0043524 negative regulation of neuron apoptosis
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up