RUVBL1 antibody | AB04/2E9
The RUVBL1 gene encodes a protein that has both DNA-dependent ATPase and DNA helicase activities and belongs to the ATPases associated with diverse cellular activities (AAA+) protein family. The encoded protein associates with several multisubunit transcriptional complexes and with protein complexes involved in both ATP-dependent remodeling and histone modification. Alternate splicing results in multiple transcript variants (provided by RefSeq, Jan 2016)
Mouse anti Human RuvB-like 1 antibody detects a band of 50 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti RUVBL1 detects a band of approximately 50 kDa in K562 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli-derived recombinant human RUVBL1 (amino acids 1 - 456)
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q9Y265 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- RUVBL1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003678 DNA helicase activity
- GO:0016020 membrane
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005794 Golgi apparatus
- GO:0005815 microtubule organizing center
- GO:0006310 DNA recombination
- GO:0006350 transcription
- GO:0006357 regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0007067 mitosis
- GO:0007283 spermatogenesis
- GO:0016363 nuclear matrix
- GO:0034080 CenH3-containing nucleosome assembly at centromere
- GO:0035267 NuA4 histone acetyltransferase complex
- GO:0040008 regulation of growth
- GO:0043967 histone H4 acetylation
- GO:0043968 histone H2A acetylation
- GO:0051301 cell division
- GO:0071339 MLL1 complex
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of RUVBL1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.