Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti RPS6KA3
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
|Mouse anti Human RPS6KA3 antibody recognizes the ribosomal protein S6 kinase alpha-3, also known as MAP kinase-activated protein kinase 1b, insulin-stimulated protein kinase 1, p90-RSK 3 or ribosomal S6 kinase 2.
RPS6KA3 encodes a member of the RSK (ribosomal S6 kinase) family of serine/threonine kinases. This kinase contains 2 non-identical kinase catalytic domains and phosphorylates various substrates, including members of the mitogen-activated kinase (MAPK) signalling pathway. The activity of this protein has been implicated in controlling cell growth and differentiation. Mutations in RPS6KA3 gene have been associated with Coffin-Lowry syndrome (CLS) (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008), additionally mutations in the RPS6KA3 gene have been associated with a non-syndromic mental retardation X-linked-19 (MRX19).
Mouse anti Human RPS6KA3 antibody detects a band of 83 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti RPS6KA3 detects a band of approximately 83 kDa in A431 cell lysate.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody isolated from ascites by saturated ammonium sulfate precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Purified His-tagged fragment of human RPS6KA3
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000287 magnesium ion binding
- GO:0001501 skeletal system development
- GO:0002755 MyD88-dependent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0002756 MyD88-independent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004674 protein serine/threonine kinase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0007268 synaptic transmission
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0007417 central nervous system development
- GO:0008063 Toll signaling pathway
- GO:0034130 toll-like receptor 1 signaling pathway
- GO:0034134 toll-like receptor 2 signaling pathway
- GO:0034138 toll-like receptor 3 signaling pathway
- GO:0034142 toll-like receptor 4 signaling pathway
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0051403 stress-activated MAPK cascade
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up