Mouse anti RPS6KA3
Mouse anti-human RPS6KA3 antibody recognizes ribosomal protein S6 kinase alpha-3, also known as MAP kinase-activated protein kinase 1b, MAPKAP kinase 1b, MAPKAPK-1b, RSK-2, S6K-alpha-3, insulin-stimulated protein kinase 1, or p90-RSK 3.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
RPS6KA3 encodes a member of the RSK (ribosomal S6 kinase) family of serine/threonine kinases. This kinase contains 2 non-identical kinase catalytic domains and phosphorylates various substrates, including members of the mitogen-activated kinase (MAPK) signalling pathway. The activity of this protein has been implicated in controlling cell growth and differentiation. Mutations in RPS6KA3 gene have been associated with Coffin-Lowry syndrome (CLS) (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008), additionally mutations in the RPS6KA3 gene have been associated with a non-syndromic mental retardation X-linked-19 (MRX19).
Mouse anti Human RPS6KA3 antibody detects a band of 83 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti RPS6KA3 detects a band of approximately 83 kDa in A431 cell lysate
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody isolated from ascites by saturated ammonium sulfate precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified His-tagged fragment of human RPS6KA3
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P51812 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- RPS6KA3 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000287 magnesium ion binding
- GO:0001501 skeletal system development
- GO:0002755 MyD88-dependent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0002756 MyD88-independent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004674 protein serine/threonine kinase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0007268 synaptic transmission
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0007417 central nervous system development
- GO:0008063 Toll signaling pathway
- GO:0034130 toll-like receptor 1 signaling pathway
- GO:0034134 toll-like receptor 2 signaling pathway
- GO:0034138 toll-like receptor 3 signaling pathway
- GO:0034142 toll-like receptor 4 signaling pathway
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0051403 stress-activated MAPK cascade
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of RPS6KA3 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.