RPL11 antibody | EF01/3G9
Ribosomes, the organelles that catalyze protein synthesis, consist of a small 40S subunit and a large 60S subunit. Together these subunits are composed of 4 RNA species and approximately 80 structurally distinct proteins. RPL11 encodes a ribosomal protein that is a component of the 60S subunit. The protein belongs to the L5P family of ribosomal proteins. It is located in the cytoplasm. The protein probably associates with the 5S rRNA. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for RPL11. As is typical for genes encoding ribosomal proteins, there are multiple processed pseudogenes of RPL11 dispersed through the genome (provided by RefSeq, Dec 2010).
Mouse anti Human RPL11 antibody detects a band of 20 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti RPL11 antibody detects a band of approximately 20 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatograpy on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein human RPL11 (aa 1-178)
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch
- P62913 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- RPL11 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0022625 cytosolic large ribosomal subunit
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003735 structural constituent of ribosome
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0006364 rRNA processing
- GO:0006414 translational elongation
- GO:0006415 translational termination
- GO:0006605 protein targeting
- GO:0019083 viral transcription
- GO:0019843 rRNA binding
- GO:0031018 endocrine pancreas development
- GO:0042273 ribosomal large subunit biogenesis
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of RPL11 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.