Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti RAB27A
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
|Mouse anti Human RAB27A antibody recognizes the Ras-related protein RAB27A, also known as GTP-binding protein Ram.
The protein encoded by RAB27A gene belongs to the small GTPase superfamily, Rab family. The protein is membrane-bound and may be involved in protein transport and small GTPase mediated signal transduction. Mutations in RAB27A are associated with Griscelli syndrome type 2 (GS2). Alternative splicing occurs at this locus and four transcript variants encoding the same protein have been identified (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human RAB27A antibody detects a band of 26 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti RAB27A detects a band of approximately 26 kDa in K562 cell lysate.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Recombinant protein of human RAB27A
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up