The protein encoded by RAB27A gene belongs to the small GTPase superfamily, Rab family. The protein is membrane-bound and may be involved in protein transport and small GTPase mediated signal transduction. Mutations in RAB27A are associated with Griscelli syndrome type 2 (GS2). Alternative splicing occurs at this locus and four transcript variants encoding the same protein have been identified (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human RAB27A antibody detects a band of 26 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti RAB27A detects a band of approximately 26 kDa in K562 cell lysate
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant protein of human RAB27A
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003924 GTPase activity
- GO:0005764 lysosome
- GO:0005525 GTP binding
- GO:0005770 late endosome
- GO:0007264 small GTPase mediated signal transduction
- GO:0030425 dendrite
- GO:0042470 melanosome
- GO:0070382 exocytic vesicle
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of RAB27A antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|