Mouse anti RAB27A
Mouse anti-human RAB27A antibody recognizes Ras-related protein RAB-27A, also known as GTP-binding protein Ram. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
The protein encoded by RAB27A gene belongs to the small GTPase superfamily, Rab family. The protein is membrane-bound and may be involved in protein transport and small GTPase mediated signal transduction. Mutations in RAB27A are associated with Griscelli syndrome type 2 (GS2). Alternative splicing occurs at this locus and four transcript variants encoding the same protein have been identified (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human RAB27A antibody detects a band of 26 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti RAB27A detects a band of approximately 26 kDa in K562 cell lysate
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant protein of human RAB27A
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P51159 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- RAB27A Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003924 GTPase activity
- GO:0005764 lysosome
- GO:0005525 GTP binding
- GO:0005770 late endosome
- GO:0007264 small GTPase mediated signal transduction
- GO:0030425 dendrite
- GO:0042470 melanosome
- GO:0070382 exocytic vesicle
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of RAB27A antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.