Mouse anti PSD95
Mouse anti-human PSD95 antibody recognizes disks large homolog 4, also known as Tax interaction protein 15, post-synaptic density protein 95 or synapse-associated protein 90. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
The DLG4 gene encodes a member of the membrane-associated guanylate kinase (MAGUK) family. It heteromultimerizes with another MAGUK protein, DLG2, and is recruited into NMDA receptor and potassium channel clusters. These two MAGUK proteins may interact at postsynaptic sites to form a multimeric scaffold for the clustering of receptors, ion channels, and associated signaling proteins. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for DLG4 (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human PSD95 antibody detects a band of 95 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using tissue and whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti PSD95 detects a band of approximately 95 kDa in mouse brain tissue lysate
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 77-200 of human PSD95
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P78352 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- DLG4 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0007165 signal transduction
- GO:0006461 protein complex assembly
- GO:0007268 synaptic transmission
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0007612 learning
- GO:0008022 protein C-terminus binding
- GO:0014069 postsynaptic density
- GO:0019717 synaptosome
- GO:0030054 cell junction
- GO:0030666 endocytic vesicle membrane
- GO:0030863 cortical cytoskeleton
- GO:0045211 postsynaptic membrane
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of PSD95 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.