Mouse anti PPP2CA
PPP2CA antibody recognizes the Serine/threonine-protein phosphatase 2A catalytic subunit alpha isoform, also known as PP2A-alpha, protein phosphatase 2A catalytic subunit, alpha isoform, or replication protein C. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
PPP2CA gene encodes the phosphatase 2A catalytic subunit. Protein phosphatase 2A is one of the four major Ser/Thr phosphatases, and it is implicated in the negative control of cell growth and division. It consists of a common heteromeric core enzyme, which is composed of a catalytic subunit and a constant regulatory subunit, that associates with a variety of regulatory subunits. PPP2CA gene encodes an alpha isoform of the catalytic subunit (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human PPP2CA antibody detects a band of 36 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti PPP2CA detects a band of approximately 36 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- HEPES buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic Peptide of human PPP2CA
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P67775 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- PPP2CA Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000159 protein phosphatase type 2A complex
- GO:0000188 inactivation of MAPK activity
- GO:0000775 chromosome, centromeric region
- GO:0000922 spindle pole
- GO:0005739 mitochondrion
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004721 phosphoprotein phosphatase activity
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006275 regulation of DNA replication
- GO:0006470 protein dephosphorylation
- GO:0006672 ceramide metabolic process
- GO:0006917 induction of apoptosis
- GO:0007126 meiosis
- GO:0008380 RNA splicing
- GO:0010033 response to organic substance
- GO:0010719 negative regulation of epithelial to mesenchymal transition
- GO:0019932 second-messenger-mediated signaling
- GO:0030111 regulation of Wnt receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0030155 regulation of cell adhesion
- GO:0030308 negative regulation of cell growth
- GO:0042518 negative regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat3 protein
- GO:0045449 regulation of transcription
- GO:0071902 positive regulation of protein serine/threonine kinase activity
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of PPP2CA antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.