Plc GAMMA-1 antibody | 1F1
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti Plc GAMMA-1
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
- Plc GAMMA-1
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti PLC gamma-1 detects a band of approximately 150 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- HEPES buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- E. coli-derived recombinant human PLC gamma-1
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0004435 phosphatidylinositol phospholipase C activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005057 receptor signaling protein activity
- GO:0007173 epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0007202 activation of phospholipase C activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0008543 fibroblast growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0009395 phospholipid catabolic process
- GO:0043536 positive regulation of blood vessel endothelial cell migration
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0045766 positive regulation of angiogenesis
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up