Peroxiredoxin 6 antibody | 4A3
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti peroxiredoxin 6 detects a band of approximately 25 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- HEPES buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- E. coli-derived recombinant human peroxiredoxin 6
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005764 lysosome
- GO:0004623 phospholipase A2 activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0055114 oxidation-reduction process
- GO:0045454 cell redox homeostasis
- GO:0009395 phospholipid catabolic process
- GO:0016023 cytoplasmic membrane-bounded vesicle
- GO:0051920 peroxiredoxin activity
- View More GO Terms
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up