Pan IgG antibody | AbD45926
Human anti Human Pan IgG
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Fab antibody
- Pan IgG
|Human anti human Pan IgG antibody, clone AbD45926 recognizes all 4 forms of human immunoglobulin gamma, IgG1, IgG2, IgG3 and IgG4. No cross-reactivity is seen with other human immunoglobulin classes.
The monovalent Fab format of this antibody (TZA055) is tagged with a SpyTag at the C-terminus of the Fab heavy chain, enabling the user to couple it to a SpyCatcher reagent for conversion to alternative formats in less than an hour.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- A monovalent human recombinant Fab (lambda light chain) selected from the HuCAL® phage display library, expressed in E. coli.strain. The antibody is tagged with a DYKDDDDK tag, a SpyTag version 2 (VPTIVMVDAYKRYK) and a His-tag (HHHHHH) at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain. This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- Metal chelate affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.0095% MIT
- Recombinant human IgG4
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details
His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up