NGAL antibody | D02-7D4
NGAL is expressed in various cell types including adipocytes, hepatocytes, pneumocytes, splenocytes, mesangial and microglial cells. NGAL has also been observed circulating at low levels in urine and blood of healthy subjects (40-109 ng/ml) . However it is overexpressed during various inflammatory, metabolic, neurologic and cancer pathologies. The higher levels of NGAL expression in these diseases have been correlated with disease severity and poor prognosis (Bauvois & Susin 2018, Chakraborty et al. 2012).
The biotinylated Mouse anti Human NGAL antibody, clone D02-7D4 (MCA6199B) can be used as a detection antibody in a sandwich ELISA with the purified Mouse anti Human NGAL antibody, clone D11-6D10 (MCA6198GA) as the capture antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- E. coli derived recombinant human NGAL (Gln21-Gly198)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cell fusion between immunized BALB/c mouse spleen cells and mouse myeloma SP2/0
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
Applications of NGAL antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti Human NGAL||MCA6198GA||E||0.1 mg|
|Recombinant Human NGAL||PHP302||E||10 µg|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra