NFkB p50 antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti NFkB p50 antibody detects bands of approximately 55 and 120 kDa in Raji cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant human NFkB p50 (aa 1-200)
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0002755 MyD88-dependent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0002756 MyD88-independent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0005739 mitochondrion
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0006366 transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0008063 Toll signaling pathway
- GO:0010553 negative regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0010744 positive regulation of macrophage derived foam cell differentiation
- GO:0010843 promoter binding
- GO:0010884 positive regulation of lipid storage
- GO:0010956 negative regulation of calcidiol 1-monooxygenase activity
- GO:0010957 negative regulation of vitamin D biosynthetic process
- GO:0016563 transcription activator activity
- GO:0031293 membrane protein intracellular domain proteolysis
- GO:0032269 negative regulation of cellular protein metabolic process
- GO:0032375 negative regulation of cholesterol transport
- GO:0033256 I-kappaB/NF-kappaB complex
- GO:0034130 toll-like receptor 1 signaling pathway
- GO:0034134 toll-like receptor 2 signaling pathway
- GO:0034138 toll-like receptor 3 signaling pathway
- GO:0034142 toll-like receptor 4 signaling pathway
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0051092 positive regulation of NF-kappaB transcription factor activity
- GO:0090263 positive regulation of canonical Wnt receptor signaling pathway
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up