Myosin Heavy Chain 10 antibody | AB01-2/4F2
MYH10 encodes a member of the myosin superfamily. The protein represents a conventional non-muscle myosin; it should not be confused with the unconventional myosin-10 (MYO10). Myosins are actin-dependent motor proteins with diverse functions including regulation of cytokinesis, cell motility, and cell polarity. Mutations in MYH10 have been associated with May-Hegglin anomaly and developmental defects in brain and heart. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for MYH10 (provided by RefSeq, Dec 2011).
Mouse anti Human myosin heavy chain 10 antibody detects a band of 248 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti myosin heavy chain 10 detects a band of approximately 248 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - Liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody affinity purified on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein of amino acids 1580-1976 of human myosin heavy chain 10
- Store undiluted at -20°C, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch
- P35580 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- MYH10 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000146 microfilament motor activity
- GO:0000281 cytokinesis after mitosis
- GO:0001725 stress fiber
- GO:0051015 actin filament binding
- GO:0005516 calmodulin binding
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005938 cell cortex
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0008360 regulation of cell shape
- GO:0030048 actin filament-based movement
- GO:0016459 myosin complex
- GO:0030496 midbody
- GO:0030898 actin-dependent ATPase activity
- GO:0032154 cleavage furrow
- GO:0043531 ADP binding
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Myosin Heavy Chain 10 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.