Megalin antibody | AbD11723
Human anti Human Megalin
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- HuCAL Fab bivalent
|Human anti Human megalin antibody, clone AbD11723 recognizes human megalin, also known as LRP-2 and Glycoprotein 330, a transmembrane protein with an approximate molecular weight of 521 kDa belonging to the LDLR family.
Megalin is a multi-ligand binding receptor involved in the mediation of various cell processes including the binding of plasminogen, lactoferin and various extracellular matrix components. In association with RAP, megalin forms the Heymann nephritis antigenic complex. Magalin is located in absorptive epithelia including the renal proximal tubules.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- A bivalent human recombinant Fab selected from the HuCAL phage display library, expressed in E.coli. This Fab fragment is bivalent by dimerization of the bacterial alkaline phosphatase fusion protein. The antibody is tagged with a V5 tag and a double extended Strep-tag at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain. This antibody is supplied liquid.
- StrepTactin affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human megalin (aa sequence 1024-1224) – N1 fusion protein.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||1:250||1:500|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human kidney
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti V5-Tag||MCA1360||C E F IF IP R WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse anti V5-Tag|
|Mouse anti Strep-Tag Immo||MCA2488||E||0.1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse anti Strep-Tag Immo|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0005764 lysosome
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0005905 coated pit
- GO:0006486 protein glycosylation
- GO:0006898 receptor-mediated endocytosis
- GO:0017124 SH3 domain binding
- GO:0042359 vitamin D metabolic process
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0042446 hormone biosynthetic process
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro. research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up