MCM7 antibody | AB04/3F1
Filter by Application:WB IP Reset
Mouse anti MCM7
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti MCM7 detects a band of approximately 81 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- E. coli-derived recombinant human MCM7 (amino acids 1 - 390)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000075 cell cycle checkpoint
- GO:0000082 G1/S transition of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000084 S phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000216 M/G1 transition of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000785 chromatin
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006270 DNA-dependent DNA replication initiation
- GO:0006271 DNA strand elongation involved in DNA replication
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006350 transcription
- GO:0006974 response to DNA damage stimulus
- GO:0042325 regulation of phosphorylation
- GO:0042555 MCM complex
- GO:0045449 regulation of transcription
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up