Laminin antibody | 4C7 (2D8/33)
Filter by Application:IP WB IF Reset
|Mouse anti Human Laminin Alpha 5 antibody, clone 4C7 recognizes the laminin alpha 5 chain also known as Laminin-10 subunit alpha, Laminin-11 subunit alpha or Laminin-15 subunit alpha. Laminin is a complex glycoprotein composed of three polypeptide chain complexes. Laminin alpha 5 is expressed in heart, lung, kidney, skeletal muscle, pancreas, retina and placenta, there is little or no expression in brain and liver.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Ascites - liquid
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified human laminin.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for Laminin antibody
Engvall, E. et al. (1986) Mapping of domains in human laminin using monoclonal antibodies: localization of the neurite-promoting site.
J Cell Biol. 103 (6 Pt 1): 2457-65.
Engvall, E. et al. (1990) Distribution and isolation of four laminin variants; tissue restricted distribution of heterotrimers assembled from five different subunits.
Cell Regul. 1 (10): 731-40.
Ido, H. et al. (2006) Probing the integrin-binding site within the globular domain of laminin-511 with the function-blocking monoclonal antibody 4C7.
Matrix Biol. 25 (2): 112-7.
Chang, C. et al. (2015) A laminin 511 matrix is regulated by TAZ and functions as the ligand for the α6Bβ1 integrin to sustain breast cancer stem cells.
Genes Dev. 29 (1): 1-6.
Zamurs, L. et al. (2013) Chain-specific antibodies for laminin-511.
Growth Factors. 31 (6): 209-19.
Tiger, C.F. et al. (1997) Presence of laminin alpha5 chain and lack of laminin alpha1 chain during human muscle development and in muscular dystrophies.
J Biol Chem. 272 (45): 28590-5.
Pouliot, N. & Kusuma, N. (2013) Laminin-511: a multi-functional adhesion protein regulating cell migration, tumor invasion and metastasis.
Cell Adh Migr. 7 (1): 142-9.
Schaff, M. et al. (2013) Integrin α6β1 is the main receptor for vascular laminins and plays a role in platelet adhesion, activation, and arterial thrombosis.
Circulation. 128 (5): 541-52.
View The Latest Product References
Vuoristo, S. et al. (2013) A novel feeder-free culture system for human pluripotent stem cell culture and induced pluripotent stem cell derivation.
PLoS One. 8 (10): e76205.
Wondimu, Z. et al. (2013) A novel monoclonal antibody to human laminin α5 chain strongly inhibits integrin-mediated cell adhesion and migration on laminins 511 and 521.
PLoS One. 8 (1): e53648.
Breitkreutz, D. et al. (2013) Skin basement membrane: the foundation of epidermal integrity--BM functions and diverse roles of bridging molecules nidogen and perlecan.
Biomed Res Int. 2013: 179784.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001525 angiogenesis
- GO:0007010 cytoskeleton organization
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0005178 integrin binding
- GO:0005198 structural molecule activity
- GO:0005606 laminin-1 complex
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0007229 integrin-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0008037 cell recognition
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0030155 regulation of cell adhesion
- GO:0030334 regulation of cell migration
- GO:0034446 substrate adhesion-dependent cell spreading
- GO:0043259 laminin-10 complex
- GO:0043260 laminin-11 complex
- GO:0045446 endothelial cell differentiation
- GO:0045995 regulation of embryonic development
- GO:0048041 focal adhesion assembly
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up