IL6R antibody | rhPM-1
Human anti IL6R (Tocilizumab Biosimilar)
Anti-IL6R Antibody is a non-therapeutic biosimilar of the monoclonal antibody drug tocilizumab (Actemra/RoActemra) for research use. It can be used in bioanalytical assays and for studying biological pathways affected by the drug.
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Human Anti-IL6R Antibody is for research use only. It is suitable as a reference standard in a pharmacokinetic (PK) bridging ELISA with anti-tocilizumab antibodies, for example HCA252 and HCA253P. It can also be used as capture and detection reagent in an anti-drug antibody (ADA) bridging ELISA, with an anti-tocilizumab antibody in IgG1 format as reference standard, for example HCA253.
Tocilizumab (Actemra/RoActemra) is a humanized IgG1/kappa monoclonal antibody approved for the treatment of moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis and for the treatment of systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis. The therapeutic antibody is directed against IL-6R and acts by blocking the binding of IL-6R (both the soluble form, sIL-6R, and the membrane bound form, mIL-6R) to IL-6, thus impeding the pro-inflammatory properties of this cytokine.
This product is NOT FOR THERAPEUTIC USE.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 (kappa) antibody - liquid
- Purified recombinant IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from a mammalian cell line
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Proclin 300
- Mouse AUK 12-20 antibody CDRs grafted onto human framework
- >98% by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only. Research grade biosimilar. Not for use in therapeutic or diagnostic procedures for humans or animals.
- For research purposes only
Applications of IL6R antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Hispec Assay Diluent||BUF049A||E IY||50 ml|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK002P||CJ||3 Conjugations For 400µg Antibody|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra