Human anti Human interferon gamma antibody, clone AbD02503 recognizes human IFN gamma, a key cytokine in the immune response.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- A lyophilized, bivalent human recombinant Fab selected from the HuCAL® GOLD phage display library. Expressed in E. coli and purified using NiNTA affinity chromatography. This Fab fragment is bivalent by dimerization of the bacterial alkaline phosphatase fusion protein. The antibody is tagged with a DYKDDDDK tag and a HIS tag at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain.
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml distilled water
- Metal chelate affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Purified recombinant human interferon gamma.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.1 mg/ml following reconstitution
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
- 6 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
protein import into nucleus, translocation
positive regulation of mesenchymal cell proliferation
negative regulation of mesenchymal to epithelial transition involved in metanephros morphogenesis
response to virus
interferon-gamma receptor binding
cell cycle arrest
regulation of insulin secretion
negative regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
positive regulation of interleukin-12 production
positive regulation of interleukin-23 production
positive regulation of peptidyl-serine phosphorylation of STAT protein
positive regulation of smooth muscle cell apoptosis
tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat1 protein
positive regulation of tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat1 protein
positive regulation of nitric oxide biosynthetic process
positive regulation of osteoclast differentiation
negative regulation of smooth muscle cell proliferation
positive regulation of membrane protein ectodomain proteolysis
positive regulation of killing of cells of other organism
interferon-gamma-mediated signaling pathway
regulation of interferon-gamma-mediated signaling pathway
positive regulation of fructose 1,6-bisphosphate 1-phosphatase activity
positive regulation of fructose 1,6-bisphosphate metabolic process
positive regulation of vitamin D biosynthetic process
positive regulation of calcidiol 1-monooxygenase activity
negative regulation of metanephric nephron tubule epithelial cell differentiation
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad.
His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of IFN Gamma antibody
- 1 For use as a capture reagent in Sandwich ELISA we recommend the use of HISPEC ASSAY DILUENT for sample and antibody dilution.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
|Hispec Assay Diluent
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra