HSPA4 antibody | AbD23625_hIgG1
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Human anti HSPA4 antibody, clone AbD23625_hIgG1 recognizes human heat shock 70 kDa protein 4, also known as epididymis secretory sperm binding protein Li 5a and APG-2. It is an 840 amino acid chaperone that protects existing proteins against aggregation as well as mediating correct folding of newly synthesized proteins.
HSPA4 has a predicted molecular weight of ~94 kDa; human anti HSPA4 antibody detects a band of approximately 110 kDa in western blotting.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody selected from the HuCAL phage display library and expressed in a human cell line - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Recombinant human HSPA4
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual.
- Western Blotting
- Anti HSPA4 antibody detects a band of approximately 110 kDa in MCF7 cell lysate under reducing conditions.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Human IgG F(ab')2:HRP||STAR126P||E WB||0.5 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Goat anti Human IgG F(ab')2:HRP|
|TidyBlot Western Blot Detection Reagent:HRP||STAR209P||WB*||0.5 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||TidyBlot Western Blot Detection Reagent:HRP|
- Heat Shock 70 Kda Protein 4
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0006986 response to unfolded protein
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0034619 cellular chaperone-mediated protein complex assembly
- GO:0045040 protein import into mitochondrial outer membrane
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up