HSPA4 antibody | AbD23625_hIgG1
HSPA4 has a predicted molecular weight of ~94 kDa; human anti HSPA4 antibody detects a band of approximately 110 kDa in western blotting.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody selected from the HuCAL® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Recombinant human HSPA4
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- P34932 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- HSPA4 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0006986 response to unfolded protein
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0034619 cellular chaperone-mediated protein complex assembly
- GO:0045040 protein import into mitochondrial outer membrane
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 6753136, 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82178 Puchheim, Germany.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of HSPA4 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- Western Blotting
- Anti HSPA4 antibody detects a band of approximately 110 kDa in MCF7 cell lysate under reducing conditions