Granzyme B antibody | GB10
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Mouse anti Human granzyme B antibody, clone GB10 recognizes the serine protease Granzyme B, which is expressed within the granules of cytolytic lymphocytes (CTLs).
Granzyme B plays a key role in the induction of apoptosis by CTLs. After delivery to the target cell Granzyme B activates the cascade of caspases that finally results in cell death.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Chimpanzee Monkey Rhesus Monkey
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.001% Thiomersal, 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Purified human Granzyme B.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Mouse anti Human granzyme B antibody, clone GB10 has been reported to function as a detection reagent in sandwich ELISA assays for soluble Granzyme B in conjunction with Mouse anti Human granzyme B antibody, clone GB11 (MCA2120) used as a capture reagent.
References for Granzyme B antibody
Spaeny-Dekking, E.H. et al. (1998) Extracellular granzymes A and B in humans: detection of native species during CTL responses in vitro and in vivo.
J Immunol. 160 (7): 3610-6.
Rong, J. et al. (2004) Isolation and characterization of novel single-chain Fv specific for human granzyme B.
Hybrid Hybridomics. 23 (4): 219-31.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0001772 immunological synapse
- GO:0004252 serine-type endopeptidase activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006922 cleavage of lamin
- GO:0019835 cytolysis
- GO:0008629 induction of apoptosis by intracellular signals
- GO:0008633 activation of pro-apoptotic gene products
- View More GO Terms
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up