Granzyme B antibody | GB10
Granzyme B plays a key role in the induction of apoptosis by CTLs. After delivery to the target cell Granzyme B activates the cascade of caspases that finally results in cell death.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Chimpanzee Monkey Rhesus Monkey
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.001% Thiomersal, 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Purified human Granzyme B.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0001772 immunological synapse
- GO:0004252 serine-type endopeptidase activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006922 cleavage of lamin
- GO:0019835 cytolysis
- GO:0008629 induction of apoptosis by intracellular signals
- GO:0008633 activation of pro-apoptotic gene products
- For research purposes only
Applications of Granzyme B antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Mouse anti Human granzyme B antibody, clone GB10 has been reported to function as a detection reagent in sandwich ELISA assays for soluble Granzyme B in conjunction with Mouse anti Human granzyme B antibody, clone GB11 (MCA2120) used as a capture reagent.
Product Specific References
References for Granzyme B antibody
Spaeny-Dekking, E.H. et al. (1998) Extracellular granzymes A and B in humans: detection of native species during CTL responses in vitro and in vivo.
J Immunol. 160 (7): 3610-6.
Rong, J. et al. (2004) Isolation and characterization of novel single-chain Fv specific for human granzyme B.
Hybrid Hybridomics. 23 (4): 219-31.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra