G-CSF antibody | BVD11-37G10
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Rat anti Human G-CSF antibody, clone BVD11-37G10 recognizes human granulocyte colony stimulating factor (G-CSF), also known as Pluripoietin. In addition Filgrastim and Lenograstim are used to describe recombinant human G-CSF preparations. Human G-CSF is a 207 amino acid, ~20 kDa O-linked glycoprotein belonging to the IL-6 superfamily. There are potentially three isoforms formed by alternative splicing, Rat anti Human G-CSF antibody, clone BVD13-3A5 binds the canonical isoform-1, binding to other isoforms has not been assessed (UniProt: P09919).
G-CSF is produced by activated macrophages, monocytes and neutrophils. In addition it can be produced by fibroblasts and endothelial cells (Zsebo et al. 1988). G-CSF stimulates production of cells belonging to the granulocytic lineage in the bone marrow and is an activating agent for mature neutrophilic granulocytes (Scapini et al. 2003) to produce other cytokines including CD257 (BAFF), operating through binding to the G-CSF receptor, CD114.
Biotinylated Rat anti Human G-CSF antibody, clone BVD11-37G10 has been successfully evaluated as a detection reagent in a highly sensitive sandwich ELISA assay with biotinylated Rat anti Human G-CSF, clone BVD11-3A5 (1012701) as a capture reagent and recombinant human G-CSF (PHP082B) as antigen.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- This product may be used in a direct ELISA or as a detection reagent in a sandwich ELISA together with 1012701 as the capture reagent.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005130 granulocyte colony-stimulating factor receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0019899 enzyme binding
- GO:0019221 cytokine-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0030851 granulocyte differentiation
- View More GO Terms
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up