Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti EIF4E detects a band of approximately 28 kDa in Jurkat cell lysate.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- EIF4E recombinant protein
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000082 G1/S transition of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000289 nuclear-transcribed mRNA poly(A) tail shortening
- GO:0000339 RNA cap binding
- GO:0003743 translation initiation factor activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005845 mRNA cap binding complex
- GO:0006406 mRNA export from nucleus
- GO:0006417 regulation of translation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0008286 insulin receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0016281 eukaryotic translation initiation factor 4F complex
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0045931 positive regulation of mitotic cell cycle
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up