E3 UBIQUITIN-PROTEIN Ligase CBL antibody | AB01/1D1
The CBL gene is a proto-oncogene that encodes a RING finger E3 ubiquitin ligase. The encoded protein is one of the enzymes required for targeting substrates for degradation by the proteasome. This protein mediates the transfer of ubiquitin from ubiquitin conjugating enzymes (E2) to specific substrates. This protein also contains an N-terminal phosphotyrosine binding domain that allows it to interact with numerous tyrosine-phosphorylated substrates and target them for proteasome degradation. As such it functions as a negative regulator of many signal transduction pathways. CBL gene has been found to be mutated or translocated in many cancers including acute myeloid leukaemia. Mutations in CBL are also the cause of Noonan syndrome-like disorder (NSLL) (provided by RefSeq, Mar 2012).
Mouse anti Human E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase CBL antibody detects a band of 120 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase CBL detects a band of approximately 120 kDa in K562 cell lysate
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli derived recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 648-906 of human E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase CBL
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004842 ubiquitin-protein ligase activity
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0007173 epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0017124 SH3 domain binding
- GO:0042059 negative regulation of epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0048260 positive regulation of receptor-mediated endocytosis
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of E3 UBIQUITIN-PROTEIN Ligase CBL antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra