E3 UBIQUITIN-PROTEIN Ligase CBL antibody | AB01/1D1
Filter by Application:WB IP Reset
Mouse anti E3 UBIQUITIN-PROTEIN Ligase CBL
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
- E3 UBIQUITIN-PROTEIN Ligase CBL
|Mouse anti Human E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase CBL antibody recognizes E3 ubiquitin-ligase CBL, also known as Cas-Br-M (murine) ecotropic retroviral transforming sequence, RING finger protein 55, casitas B-lineage lymphoma proto-oncogene or proto-oncogene c-Cbl.
The CBL gene is a proto-oncogene that encodes a RING finger E3 ubiquitin ligase. The encoded protein is one of the enzymes required for targeting substrates for degradation by the proteasome. This protein mediates the transfer of ubiquitin from ubiquitin conjugating enzymes (E2) to specific substrates. This protein also contains an N-terminal phosphotyrosine binding domain that allows it to interact with numerous tyrosine-phosphorylated substrates and target them for proteasome degradation. As such it functions as a negative regulator of many signal transduction pathways. CBL gene has been found to be mutated or translocated in many cancers including acute myeloid leukaemia. Mutations in CBL are also the cause of Noonan syndrome-like disorder (NSLL) (provided by RefSeq, Mar 2012).
Mouse anti Human E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase CBL antibody detects a band of 120 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase CBL detects a band of approximately 120 kDa in K562 cell lysate.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- E. coli derived recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 648-906 of human E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase CBL
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004842 ubiquitin-protein ligase activity
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0007173 epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0017124 SH3 domain binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0042059 negative regulation of epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0048260 positive regulation of receptor-mediated endocytosis
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up