CHP2 antibody | CPTC19
CHP2 is a small calcium-binding protein that regulates cell pH by controlling plasma membrane-type Na+/H+ exchange activity. This protein shares sequence similarity with calcineurin B and can bind to and stimulate the protein phosphatase activity of calcineurin A (CnA) and functions in the calcineurin/NFAT (nuclear factor of activated T cells) signaling pathway. Another member of the CHP subfamily, Calcineurin B homologous protein 1, is located on Chromosome 15 and is an inhibitor of calcineurin activity and has a genetic phenotype associated with Parkinson's Disease (OMIM:606988). This gene was initially identified as a tumor-associated antigen and was previously referred to as Hepatocellular carcinoma-associated antigen 520 (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2013)
Mouse anti Human CHP2 antibody detects a band of 29 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti CHP2 detects a band of approximately 29 kDa in K562 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant protein of human CHP2
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of CHP2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra