CDK5 antibody | AB04/3H6
Mouse anti Human CDK5 antibody detects a band of 33 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti CDK5 detects a band of approximately 33 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli-derived recombinant human CDK5 (amino acids 1 - 292)
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0016020 membrane
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004693 cyclin-dependent protein kinase activity
- GO:0043125 ErbB-3 class receptor binding
- GO:0005176 ErbB-2 class receptor binding
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0009790 embryo development
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- GO:0030027 lamellipodium
- GO:0030424 axon
- GO:0030425 dendrite
- GO:0030426 growth cone
- GO:0030549 acetylcholine receptor activator activity
- GO:0031594 neuromuscular junction
- GO:0043025 neuronal cell body
- GO:0043525 positive regulation of neuron apoptosis
- GO:0050321 tau-protein kinase activity
- GO:0051301 cell division
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of CDK5 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|