CD71 antibody | DF1513
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Mouse anti Human CD71 antibody, clone DF1513 recognizes the human CD71 cell surface antigen, a ~190 kDa homodimeric glycoprotein expressed by proliferating cells. CD71 is also known as the transferrin receptor. Mutation of the TFRC gene has been implicated in the development of Immunodeficiency 46 (IMD46) a combined immunodeficiency characterized by early onset chronic diarrhea, recurrent infections and intermittent neutropenia and thrombocytopenia (Jabara et al. 2016)|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rhesus Monkey Mustelid Ferret
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - lyophilized
- Pack Size: 100 TestsReconstitute with 1 ml distilled waterPack Size: 25 TestsReconstitute in 0.25 ml disilled water
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin 5% Sucrose
- KGI cell line.
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NSI myeloma cell line.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) RPE 488nm laser 496 578
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for CD71 antibody
Sopper, S. et al. (1997) Lymphocyte subsets and expression of differentiation markers in blood and lymphoid organs of rhesus monkeys.
Cytometry. 29 (4): 351-62.
Martel, C.J. & Aasted, B. (2009) Characterization of antibodies against ferret immunoglobulins, cytokines and CD markers.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 132:109-15.
Meng, J. et al. (2011) Contribution of human muscle-derived cells to skeletal muscle regeneration in dystrophic host mice.
PLoS One. 6(3):e17454.
Stockwin, L.H. et al. (2009) Artemisinin dimer anticancer activity correlates with heme-catalyzed reactive oxygen species generation and endoplasmic reticulum stress induction.
Int J Cancer. 125: 1266-75.
Janes, P.W. et al. (1999) Aggregation of lipid rafts accompanies signaling via the T cell antigen receptor.
J Cell Biol. 147: 447-61.
Makoveichuk, E. et al. (2012) Inactivation of lipoprotein lipase occurs on the surface of THP-1 macrophages where oligomers of angiopoietin-like protein 4 are formed.
Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 425:138-43.
Procaccini, C. et al. (2012) Leptin-induced mTOR activation defines a specific molecular and transcriptional signature controlling CD4+ effector T cell responses.
J Immunol. 189: 2941-53.
Weissgerber, P. et al. (2003) Investigation of mechanisms involved in phagocytosis of Legionella pneumophila by human cells.
FEMS Microbiol Lett. 219 (2): 173-9.
View The Latest Product References
Trakarnsanga, K. et al. (2017) An immortalized adult human erythroid line facilitates sustainable and scalable generation of functional red cells.
Nat Commun. 8: 14750.
- Transferrin Receptor
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0008233 peptidase activity
- GO:0004998 transferrin receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005768 endosome
- GO:0005905 coated pit
- GO:0006508 proteolysis
- GO:0006879 cellular iron ion homeostasis
- GO:0006897 endocytosis
- GO:0033572 transferrin transport
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0042470 melanosome
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0055085 transmembrane transport
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up