CD4 antibody | RPA-T4
Filter by Application:F C Reset
Mouse anti Human CD4:Alexa Fluor® 700
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti human CD4 antibody, clone RPA-T4 recognizes human CD4, a ~55 kDa cell surface glycoprotein, primarily expressed on a subpopulation of T lymphocytes, on peripheral blood monocytes and on tissue macrophages. Epitope mapping shows that antibodies, produced by clone RPA-T4, recognize an epitope within domain 1 of the extracellular region of the CD4 molecule.
Mouse anti human CD4 antibody, clone RPA-T4 blocks gp120-CD4 interaction and inhibits syncytium formation (
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Alexa Fluor® 700 - liquid
- MCA1267A700T: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- MCA1267A700: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
1% bovine serum albumin
- Human PHA blasts
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.05 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse NSI myeloma cell line
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Alexa Fluor®700 702 723
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- This product is provided under an intellectual property licence from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchase product solely in research, excluding contract research or any fee for service research, and the buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad CA 92008 USA or firstname.lastname@example.org
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry||Neat||1/10 Pack Size: 25 Tests/0.25ml
1/2 Pack Size: 100 Tests/1ml
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells or 100μl whole blood
References for CD4 antibody
Zarkesh-Esfahani, H. et al. (2001) High-dose leptin activates human leukocytes via receptor expression on monocytes.
J Immunol. 167 (8): 4593-9.
Voehringer, D. et al. (2002) Lack of proliferative capacity of human effector and memory T cells expressing killer cell lectinlike receptor G1 (KLRG1).
Blood. 100 (10): 3698-702.
Piatier-Tonneau, D. (1997) CD4 workshop panel report.
In: Leucocyte Typing VI: White Cell Differentiation Antigens: Proceedings of the Sixth International Workshop and Conference Held in Kobe, Japan, 10-14 November 1996. Garland Pub., 1998.
Pentón-Rol, G. et al. (2011) C-Phycocyanin ameliorates experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis and induces regulatory T cells.
Int Immunopharmacol. 11 (1): 29-38.
Wright, G.J. et al. (2001) The unusual distribution of the neuronal/lymphoid cell surface CD200 (OX2) glycoprotein is conserved in humans.
Immunology. 102 (2): 173-9.
Zhang, Y. et al. (2013) Accelerated in vivo. proliferation of memory phenotype CD4+ T-cells in human HIV-1 infection irrespective of viral chemokine co-receptor tropism.
PLoS Pathog. 9 (4): e1003310.
Bughani, U. et al. (2017) T cell activation and differentiation is modulated by a CD6 domain 1 antibody Itolizumab.
PLoS One. 12 (7): e0180088.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001948 glycoprotein binding
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0007169 transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase signaling pathway
- GO:0005201 extracellular matrix structural constituent
- GO:0005769 early endosome
- GO:0005789 endoplasmic reticulum membrane
- GO:0006948 induction by virus of host cell-cell fusion
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0015026 coreceptor activity
- GO:0019059 initiation of viral infection
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0030260 entry into host cell
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
- GO:0032507 maintenance of protein location in cell
- GO:0042101 T cell receptor complex
- GO:0042289 MHC class II protein binding
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0045058 T cell selection
- GO:0045086 positive regulation of interleukin-2 biosynthetic process
- GO:0045234 protein palmitoleylation
- GO:0045860 positive regulation of protein kinase activity
- GO:0050690 regulation of defense response to virus by virus
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up