CD352 antibody | hSF6.4.20
|Mouse anti Human CD352, clone hSF6.4.20 recognizes the human CD352 antigen, also known as SLAM family member 6 (SLAMF6), activating NK receptor and NK-T-B-antigen.
CD352 is a 60 kDa, transmembrane glycoprotein member of the signaling lymphocyte activating molecule (SLAM) family of receptors. Expressed by natural killer (NK) cells, B cells and T cells, CD352 is an immunoregulatory receptor with a roles in both innate and adaptive immune responses. The SLAM receptors control NK cell activation. Activation and phosphorylation of CD352 on the surface of NK cells induces cytotoxicity and cytokine production.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human CD352 (SLAMF6) transfected cell line
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up