CD352 antibody | hSF6.4.20
Mouse anti Human CD352:RPE
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD352, clone hSF6.4.20 recognizes the human CD352 antigen, also known as SLAM family member 6 (SLAMF6), activating NK receptor and NK-T-B-antigen.
CD352 is a 60 kDa, transmembrane glycoprotein member of the signaling lymphocyte activating molecule (SLAM) family of receptors. Expressed by natural killer (NK) cells, B cells and T cells, CD352 is an immunoregulatory receptor with a roles in both innate and adaptive immune responses. The SLAM receptors control NK cell activation. Activation and phosphorylation of CD352 on the surface of NK cells induces cytotoxicity and cytokine production.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml distilled water
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Human CD352 (SLAMF6) transfected cell line
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) RPE 488nm laser 496 578 RPE 561nm laser 546 578
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE. This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up