CD30 antibody | cAC10
Human anti CD30 (Brentuximab Biosimilar)
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Human Anti-CD30 antibody, clone cAC10, is a research grade biosimilar of the chimeric monoclonal antibody drug brentuximab. This product is supplied in a research grade format, i.e. in PBS buffer with preservative, it is not manufactured or formulated in the same way as the therapeutic reference product. A preservative free version is available on request.
This product is a recombinant human IgG1 kappa antibody with variable regions from the therapeutic brentuximab antibody clone cAC10. This product is not coupled to the drug monomethyl auristatin E (MMAE).
Brentuximab vedotin (Adcetris) is an antibody drug conjugate that combines the anti-CD30 antibody (brentuximab) with the anti-mitotic agent MMAE (vedotin). It is approved for the treatment of Hodgkin's lymphoma and systemic anaplastic large cell lymphoma. The brentuximab antibody selectively targets tumor cells expressing the cell membrane protein CD30 and delivers the MMAE, which causes apoptosis by preventing cell cycle progression of the G2 to M phase through disruption of the cytosolic microtuble network, thereby preventing tumor growth and proliferation.
This product is NOT FOR THERAPEUTIC USE.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 (kappa) antibody - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Human CD30
- >98% by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0008285 negative regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0042535 positive regulation of tumor necrosis factor biosynthetic process
- GO:0043065 positive regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0045556 positive regulation of TRAIL biosynthetic process
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only. Research grade biosimilar. Not for use in therapeutic or diagnostic procedures for humans or animals.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up