CD18 antibody | MEM-148
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Mouse anti Human CD18 (Activation Epitope) antibody, clone MEM-148 recognizes an epitope on the human CD18 molecule that is hidden in the CD11/CD18 heterodimer on resting cells. Clone MEM-148 binds very weakly to resting peripheral blood leukocytes and strongly to all leukocytes upon cellular activation. The epitope recognized by Mouse anti Human CD18 (Activation Epitope) antibody, clone MEM-148 is also exposed during dissociation of the CD11/CD18 by low pH.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - lyophilized
- Pack Size: 100 TestsReconstitute with 1 ml distilled waterPack Size: 25 TestsReconstitute in 0.25 ml disilled water
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Pack Size: 100 Tests
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum AlbuminPack Size: 25 Tests 0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin 5% Sucrose
- Peripheral blood mononuclear cells.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) RPE 488nm laser 496 578
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for CD18 antibody
Drbal, K. et al. (2001) A proteolytically truncated form of free CD18, the common chain of leukocyte integrins, as a novel marker of activated myeloid cells.
Blood. 98 (5): 1561-6.
Luissint, A.C. et al. (2008) JAM-L-mediated leukocyte adhesion to endothelial cells is regulated in cis by alpha4beta1 integrin activation.
J Cell Biol. 183 (6): 1159-73.
Feng, C. et al. (2011) Endogenous PMN sialidase activity exposes activation epitope on CD11b/CD18 which enhances its binding interaction with ICAM-1.
J Leukoc Biol. 90: 313-21.
Anogianaki, A. et al. (2007) Capsaicin an irritant anti-inflammatory compound.
J Biol Regul Homeost Agents. 21: 1-4.
Arthos, J. et al. (2008) HIV-1 envelope protein binds to and signals through integrin alpha4beta7, the gut mucosal homing receptor for peripheral T cells.
Nat Immunol. 9: 301-9.
Cairo, C.W. et al. (2006) Cytoskeletal regulation couples LFA-1 conformational changes to receptor lateral mobility and clustering.
Immunity. 25: 297-308.
Tang, X.Y. et al. (2008) Intercellular adhesion molecule-3 binding of integrin alphaL beta2 requires both extension and opening of the integrin headpiece.
J Immunol. 180: 4793-804.
Kudlová M. et al. (2007) Expression of an activated form of integrin beta2 chain CD18 in cardiac surgical operations.
Acta Medica (Hradec Kralove). 50: 187-93.
View The Latest Product References
Solovjov, D.A. et al. (2005) Distinct roles for the alpha and beta subunits in the functions of integrin alphaMbeta2.
J Biol Chem. 280: 1336-45.
Ehirchiou, D. et al. (2005) Dual function for a unique site within the beta2I domain of integrin alphaMbeta2.
J Biol Chem. 280: 8324-31.
Cheng, M. et al. (2007) Mutation of a conserved asparagine in the I-like domain promotes constitutively active integrins alphaLbeta2 and alphaIIbbeta3.
J Biol Chem. 282: 18225-32.
Shi, M. et al. (2007) A structural hypothesis for the transition between bent and extended conformations of the leukocyte beta2 integrins.
J Biol Chem. 282: 30198-206.
Dilek, N. et al. (2013) Targeting CD28, CTLA-4 and PD-L1 costimulation differentially controls immune synapses and function of human regulatory and conventional T-cells.
PLoS One. 8 (12): e83139.
- Integrin Beta 2 Chain
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001948 glycoprotein binding
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0008305 integrin complex
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0007159 leukocyte cell-cell adhesion
- GO:0007160 cell-matrix adhesion
- GO:0007229 integrin-mediated signaling pathway
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0007275 multicellular organismal development
- GO:0008360 regulation of cell shape
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0030593 neutrophil chemotaxis
- GO:0050730 regulation of peptidyl-tyrosine phosphorylation
- GO:0050776 regulation of immune response
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up