CD127 antibody | AbD11590kb
Human anti Human CD127
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- HuCAL/mouse IgG2a Fc
|Human anti Human CD127 antibody, clone AbD11590kb recognizes the alpha chain of the human interleukin-7 receptor (IL-7R), which is also known as CD127. CD127 is a ~65-75 kDa transmembrane glycoprotein that associates with the interleukin-2 receptor gamma chain to form the functional high affinity IL-7 receptor. CD127 is expressed on lymphoid precursors in the bone marrow, pro-B cells, a subpopulation of thymocytes, T-cells and monocytes. CD127 is the specific receptor for IL-7 and the IL-7 receptor plays a critical role in lymphoid development.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Recombinant chimeric human/mouse IgG2a antibody selected from the HuCAL phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. The antibody has variable regions of human origin and an Fc portion (including CH1 and CL domains) from mouse IgG2a. This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant human IL-7 R alpha/CD127/Fc chimera
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up