CCT Beta antibody | PK/8/4/4i/2F
Rat anti Human CCT beta antibody recognizes CCT beta as a single band of ~ 57 kDa in multiple human cell line lysates by western blotting under reducing conditions and is cross reactive with both mouse and rat cell line lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti CCT beta antibody detects a band of approximately 57 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rat monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Mouse CCT beta peptide conjugated to purified tuberculin protein derivative
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0051082 unfolded protein binding
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0051084 'de novo' posttranslational protein folding
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of CCT Beta antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:HRP (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR72||C E P||0.5 mg|
Product Specific References
References for CCT Beta antibody
Satish, L. et al. (2010) Cloning and expression of rabbit CCT subunits eta and beta in healing cutaneous wounds.
Cell Stress Chaperones. 15 (6): 819-26.
Fislová, T. et al. (2010) Association of the influenza virus RNA polymerase subunit PB2 with the host chaperonin CCT.
J Virol. 84 (17): 8691-9.
Satish, L. et al. (2010) Chaperonin containing T-complex polypeptide subunit eta (CCT-eta) is a specific regulator of fibroblast motility and contractility.
PLoS One. 5 (4): e10063.
Plimpton, R.L. et al. (2015) Structures of the Gβ-CCT and PhLP1-Gβ-CCT complexes reveal a mechanism for G-protein β-subunit folding and Gβγ dimer assembly.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 112 (8): 2413-8.
Satish, L. et al. (2011) Chaperonin containing T-complex polypeptide (CCT) subunit expression in oral mucosal wounds and fibroblasts.
Cell Stress Chaperones. 16 (6): 675-80.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra