Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti ATF2 antibody detects bands of approximately 86-75 kDa in A549 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin.
- Partial recombinant of human ATF2
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002755 MyD88-dependent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0002756 MyD88-independent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0003702 RNA polymerase II transcription factor activity
- GO:0003713 transcription coactivator activity
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0008063 Toll signaling pathway
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0034130 toll-like receptor 1 signaling pathway
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0034134 toll-like receptor 2 signaling pathway
- GO:0034138 toll-like receptor 3 signaling pathway
- GO:0034142 toll-like receptor 4 signaling pathway
- GO:0043565 sequence-specific DNA binding
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0046983 protein dimerization activity
- GO:0051090 regulation of transcription factor activity
- GO:0051403 stress-activated MAPK cascade
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up