Alpha 1 Antitrypsin antibody
Mouse anti Alpha 1 Antitrypsin
Alpha 1 antitrypsin antibody recognizes alpha 1 antitrypsin, also known as alpha-1 protease inhibitor, alpha-1-antiproteinase, protease inhibitor 1 (anti-elastase), serine (or cysteine) proteinase inhibitor clade A member 1 or serpin A1.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
The protein encoded by SERPINA1 is secreted and is a serine protease inhibitor whose targets include elastase, plasmin, thrombin, trypsin, chymotrypsin, and plasminogen activator. Defects in SERPINA1 can cause emphysema or liver disease. Several transcript variants encoding the same protein have been found for SERPINA1 (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human alpha 1 antitrypsin antibody detects bands of 47 and 58 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using serum and whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti alpha 1 antitrypsin antibody detects a bands of approximately 58 kDa in human serum samples
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatograpy on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant protein of partial human alpha 1 antitrypsin.
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- Shelf Life
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch
- P01009 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- SERPINA1 Related reagents
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of Alpha 1 Antitrypsin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.