Alpha 1 Antitrypsin antibody
The protein encoded by SERPINA1 is secreted and is a serine protease inhibitor whose targets include elastase, plasmin, thrombin, trypsin, chymotrypsin, and plasminogen activator. Defects in SERPINA1 can cause emphysema or liver disease. Several transcript variants encoding the same protein have been found for SERPINA1 (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human alpha 1 antitrypsin antibody detects bands of 47 and 58 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using serum and whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti alpha 1 antitrypsin antibody detects a bands of approximately 58 kDa in human serum samples
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatograpy on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant protein of partial human alpha 1 antitrypsin.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Alpha 1 Antitrypsin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|