Actin antibody | AbD22606
These housekeeping protein antibodies can be used for protein normalization when the protein loading amounts are in the linear dynamic range. hFAB Rhodamine Antibodies can be imaged with the ChemiDoc™ MP Imaging System, and can be used in multiplex experiments with StarBright™ Blue 700 Secondary Antibodies as well as other traditional fluorescent antibodies, permitting detection of multiple target proteins and the housekeeping protein in a single blot.
Features and Benefits
Simple — No requirement for a secondary antibody; one-step detection of housekeeping proteins using highly cross-adsorbed antibodies for high specificity and sensitivity
Versatile — Compatible with use of a wide range of other fluorophores including StarBright Blue 700 and DyLight 800 Fluorophores for multiplex western blotting
Unique — HuCAL Technology eliminates cross-reactivity with primary/secondary antibodies from other species
Diverse — Antibodies have been tested to detect human or mouse housekeeping proteins
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- A monovalent human recombinant Fab selected from the HuCAL® phage display library, expressed in E. coli. and purified using NiNTA affinity chromatography. This antibody is tagged with a DYKDDDDK tag and a HIS-tag (HHHHHH) at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain and conjugated to rhodamine - lyophilized
- Resuspend contents of the tube in the indicated volume of distilled or deionized water and leave on ice for at least 30 min prior to use. Brief centrufugation (pulse spin for 2-3 sec at maximum speed on a tabletop microcentrifuge) may be used to collect the contents at the bottom of the tube.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- >80% Sucrose
<10% Bovine Serum Albumin
- 1 year at -20oC lyophilized; 6 months at +4oC after resuspension.
This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light
DO NOT FREEZE the solubilized material
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- Entrez Gene
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 6753136, 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82178 Puchheim, Germany.
His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Actin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Instructions For Use
- Instructions for use can be found at www.bio-rad-antibodies.com/uploads/IFU/12004163.pdf
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Sheep anti Rabbit IgG:Dylight®800||STAR36D800GA||F IF WB||0.1 mg|
|ANTI-GAPDH hFAB™ Rhodamine Antibody||12004168||WB||40 µl|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):DyLight®800 (Multi Species Adsorbed)||STAR117D800GA||F IF WB||0.1 mg|
|Goat ANTI-MOUSE IgG StarBright™ Blue 700||12004158||WB||400 µl|
|Goat ANTI-RABBIT IgG StarBright™ Blue 700||12004161||WB||400 µl|
|ANTI-GAPDH hFAB™ Rhodamine Antibody||12004167||WB||200 µl|
|ANTI-TUBULIN hFAB™ Rhodamine Antibody||12004165||WB||200 µl|
|ANTI-TUBULIN hFAB™ Rhodamine Antibody||12004166||WB||40 µl|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra