IgE antibody | 3H10
Filter by Application:E Reset
Mouse anti Horse IgE:HRP
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Horse IgE, clone 3H10, recognizes native equine IgE and does not cross react with equine IgM, IgA or IgG.
IgE is an immunoglobulin primarily produced from plasma cells and, in normal serum, present at very low concentrations.
IgE is important in both type 1 hypersensitivity and immunity to parasite infections, in particular parasitic worms where equine IgE levels are significantly elevated following infection.
Monoclonal antibodies to equine IgE are of particular relevance to research into insect bite sensitivity, one of the most widely studied allergic diseases in equid species (Schaffartzik, A. et al. 2012).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Equine IgE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the P3X myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- This product may be used as a detection reagent in a sandwich ELISA together with MCA5983GA as the capture reagent.
Wilson, D.A. et al. (2006) Production of monoclonal antibodies specific for native equine IgE and their application to monitor total serum IgE responses in Icelandic and non-Icelandic horses with insect bite dermal hypersensitivity.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol.112: 56-70.
Schaffartzik, A.et al. (2012) Equine insect bite hypersensitivity: what do we know?
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 147: 113-26.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up