Denosumab antibody | AbD26296_hIgG1
Human anti Denosumab
Anti-denosumab antibody is a recombinant, inhibitory, anti-idiotypic antibody in IgG1 format for use in bioanalysis and immunogenicity testing of denosumab and biosimilars. It can be used as detection antibody in a PK bridging ELISA and as a reference standard in an ADA bridging ELISA.
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Clone AbD26296_IgG1 is a fully human recombinant monoclonal antibody with IgG1 isotype and is suitable as a reference standard in an anti-drug antibody (ADA) assay.
Denosumab (Prolia, Xgeva) is a fully human monoclonal antibody (IgG2/kappa) for the treatment of osteoporosis, treatment-induced bone loss, bone metastases, multiple myeloma, and giant cell tumor of bone. The drug specifically binds to human RANKL a protein that acts as the primary signal to promote bone removal/resorption and prevents RANKL from activating its receptor, RANK, on the surface of osteoclasts and their precursors.
View a summary of all anti-denosumab antibodies.
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody (kappa light chain) selected from the HuCAL® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- The monovalent intrinsic affinity of this antibody was measured as KD=7.1 nM by real time, label-free molecular interaction analysis on immobilized denosumab
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Prolia and Xgeva are registered trademarks of Amgen Inc.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes and for commercial applications for the provision of in vitro testing services to support preclinical and clinical drug development. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad
- For research purposes only
Applications of Denosumab antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Hispec Assay Diluent||BUF049A||E IY||50 ml|
|Human anti Denosumab||HCA280||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Denosumab||HCA282||E||0.1 mg|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra