Denosumab antibody | AbD26296_hIgG1
Human anti Denosumab
Anti-denosumab antibody is a recombinant, inhibitory, anti-idiotypic antibody in IgG1 format for use in bioanalysis and immunogenicity testing of denosumab and biosimilars. It can be used as detection antibody in a PK bridging ELISA and as a reference standard in an ADA bridging ELISA.
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Clone AbD26296_IgG1 is a fully human recombinant monoclonal antibody with IgG1 isotype and is suitable as a reference standard in an anti-drug antibody (ADA) assay.
Denosumab (Prolia, Xgeva) is a fully human monoclonal antibody (IgG2/kappa) for the treatment of osteoporosis, treatment-induced bone loss, bone metastases, multiple myeloma, and giant cell tumor of bone. The drug specifically binds to human RANKL a protein that acts as the primary signal to promote bone removal/resorption and prevents RANKL from activating its receptor, RANK, on the surface of osteoclasts and their precursors.
View a summary of all anti-denosumab antibodies.
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody (kappa light chain) selected from the HuCAL® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- The monovalent intrinsic affinity of this antibody was measured as KD=7.1 nM by real time, label-free molecular interaction analysis on immobilized denosumab
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 6753136, 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82178 Puchheim, Germany. Prolia and Xgeva are registered trademarks of Amgen Inc.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes and for commercial applications for the provision of in vitro testing services to support preclinical and clinical drug development. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad
- For research purposes only
Applications of Denosumab antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|