CD26 antibody | CC69
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Bovine CD26:Alexa Fluor® 647
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Bovine CD26 antibody, clone CC69 recognizes bovine Dipeptidyl peptidase 4, also known as CD26, WC10, Adenosine deaminase complexing protein or Activation molecule 3 (Lee et al. 2001). Bovine CD26 is a 765 amino acid single pass type II transmembrane glycoprotein which can be cleaved between residues 37-38 to release a soluble form of the protein. CD26 can exist as a monomer, forms a homodimer for optimal dipeptidase activity or it can form a heterodimer with seprase.
CD26 is expressed by a subpopulation of CD2+ T cells, dendritic cells and weakly by most B cells and is also seen on some non-haematopoietic cells, especially gut epithelium. Myeloid cells and the majority of WC1+ve T cells do not express CD26.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Sheep
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Alexa Fluor® 647 - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
1% bovine serum albumin
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.05 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Alexa Fluor®647 650 665
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is provided under an intellectual property licence from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchase product solely in research, excluding contract research or any fee for service research, and the buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad CA 92008 USA or email@example.com
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl
References for CD26 antibody
Howard, C.J. & Naessens, J. (1993) Summary of workshop findings for cattle (tables 1 and 2).
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 39 (1-3): 25-47.
Naessens, J. et al. (1993) Cross-reactivity of workshop antibodies with cells from domestic and wild ruminants.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 39 (1-3): 283-90.
Epardaud, M. et al. (2004) Enrichment for a CD26hi SIRP- subset in lymph dendritic cells from the upper aero-digestive tract.
J Leukoc Biol. 76: 553-61.
Contreras, V. et al. (2010) Existence of CD8α-like dendritic cells with a conserved functional specialization and a common molecular signature in distant mammalian species.
J Immunol. 185: 3313-25.
Ferret-Bernard, S. et al. (2010) Cellular and molecular mechanisms underlying the strong neonatal IL-12 response of lamb mesenteric lymph node cells to R-848.
PLoS One. 5: e13705.
Fries, P.N. et al. (2011) Age-related changes in the distribution and frequency of myeloid and T cell populations in the small intestine of calves.
Cell Immunol. 271: 428-37.
Fries, P. et al. (2011) Mucosal dendritic cell subpopulations in the small intestine of newborn calves.
Dev Comp Immunol. 35 (10): 1040-51.
Contreras, V. et al. (2012) Canine recombinant adenovirus vector induces an immunogenicity-related gene expression profile in skin-migrated CD11b⁺ -type DCs.
PLoS One. 7 (12): e52513.
View The Latest Product References
Krueger, L.A. et al. (2016) Gamma delta T cells are early responders to Mycobacterium avium ssp. paratuberculosis in colostrum-replete Holstein calves.
J Dairy Sci. 99 (11): 9040-50.
Wherry, T.L.T. et al. (2022) Effects of 1,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D3 and 25-Hydroxyvitamin D3 on PBMCs From Dairy Cattle Naturally Infected With Mycobacterium avium subsp. paratuberculosis.
Front Vet Sci. 9: 830144.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002020 protease binding
- GO:0004252 serine-type endopeptidase activity
- GO:0004177 aminopeptidase activity
- GO:0008239 dipeptidyl-peptidase activity
- GO:0005102 receptor binding
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0030139 endocytic vesicle
- GO:0006508 proteolysis
- GO:0008284 positive regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- GO:0010716 negative regulation of extracellular matrix disassembly
- GO:0016324 apical plasma membrane
- GO:0031258 lamellipodium membrane
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0043542 endothelial cell migration
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
- GO:0071438 invadopodium membrane
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up