CD205 antibody | IL-A114
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Bovine CD205:FITC
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Bovine CD205 antibody, clone IL-A114 recognizes bovine CD205 (also known as DEC205) and originally described as BoWC6. CD205 is a cell surface antigen with an approximate molecular weight of ~210-220 kDa.
CD205 is expressed on afferent lymph dendritic cells (veiled cells), B cells, a subset of T cells and by cortical and medullary thymocytes.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Sheep
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the X63.Ag8.653 myeloma cell line.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul
References for CD205 antibody
Dutia, B.M. et al. (1993) Analysis of the monoclonal antibodies comprising WC6.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 39 (1-3): 193-9.
Naessens, J. et al. (1993) Cross-reactivity of workshop antibodies with cells from domestic and wild ruminants.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 39 (1-3): 283-90.
Parsons, K.R. et al. (1993) Studies of monoclonal antibodies identifying two novel bovine lymphocyte antigen differentiation clusters: workshop clusters (WC) 6 and 7.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 39 (1-3): 187-92.
Howard, C.J. & Naessens, J. (1993) Summary of workshop findings for cattle (tables 1 and 2).
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 39 (1-3): 25-47.
Gliddon, D.R. et al. (2004) DEC-205 expression on migrating dendritic cells in afferent lymph.
Immunology. 111 (3): 262-72.
Tamao, H. et al. (2011) Distribution of immune cells and expression of interleukin receptors in ileal Peyer's patches of calves.
Cell Tissue Res. 346: 245-54.
Liu, J. et al. (2020) Theileria annulata. transformation altered cell surface molecules expression and endocytic function of monocyte-derived dendritic cells.
Ticks Tick Borne Dis. 11 (3): 101365.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up