CD14 antibody | CAM36A
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse anti Bovine CD14
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Bovine CD14, clone CAM36A, recognizes bovine CD14. CD14 is a co-receptor for bacterial lipopolysaccharide (LPS) and mediates the innate immune response. It is expressed at high levels on the surface of circulating monocytes, macrophages but also on bovine polymorphonuclear neutrophil leukocytes (PMN). Additionally, in cattle the soluble form of CD14 can be found present in the serum and milk (Sohn et al. 2004). CD14 signals through TLR4, MyD88, TIRAP and TRAF6 activating NFkB and eliciting the inflammatory response.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Goat Sheep Bison Water Buffalo Cat Dog Pig
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Concentrated tissue culture supernatant - liquid
- Concentrated tissue culture supernatant clarified by filtration through a 0.2 micrometer filter
- Buffer Solution
- Serum free tissue culture medium containing proprietary protein free supplement
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Activated goat lymphocytes
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul
References for CD14 antibody
Ahn J.S. et al. (2002) Scavenger receptor cysteine-rich domains 9 and 11 of WC1 are receptors for the WC1 counter receptor.
J Leukoc Biol. 72 (2): 382-90.
Zhang, Y. et al. (2001) Induction of interleukin-6 and interleukin-12 in bovine B lymphocytes, monocytes, and macrophages by a CpG oligodeoxynucleotide (ODN 2059) containing the GTCGTT motif.
J Interferon Cytokine Res. 21 (10): 871-81.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up