Alkaline Phosphatase antibody | AbD25296_hIgG2
Filter by Application:E WB Reset
|Human Anti-Bacterial Alkaline Phosphatase Antibody, clone AbD25296_hIgG2 recognizes bacterial alkaline phosphatase (BAP), a periplasmic enzyme which catalyzes the release of 5'- and 3'-phosphate groups from DNA, RNA and nucleotides. BAP can also dephosphorylate a number of proteins and alkaloids, and has an optimum pH of 8.0. BAP is encoded by the phoA gene, and forms a homodimer of two identical ~47 kDa subunits.
Fab-A and Fab-Max format antibodies generated using HuCAL® technology are formed via dimerization of BAP. The Anti-BAP Antibody HCA275P can be used as a secondary detection reagent with HuCAL antibodies in Fab-A and Fab-Max formats (Fab-Max is a modified BAP fusion antibody with inactivated enzymatic activity).
View further information about HuCAL antibody formats.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Human IgG2 antibody (lambda light chain) selected from the HuCAL phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. Conjugated to horseradish peroxidase (HRP) - liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal.
HRP Stabiliser (BUF052A).
- Bacterial alkaline phosphatase
- The intrinsic affinity of the monovalent form of this antibody is KD=38pM as measured by real time, label-free molecular interaction analysis on immobilized HuCAL antibody in the Fab-A-FH format.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual.
References for Alkaline Phosphatase antibody
Harth, S. et al. (2019) Generation by phage display and characterization of drug-target complex-specific antibodies for pharmacokinetic analysis of biotherapeutics.
MAbs. 11 (1): 178-90.
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000287 magnesium ion binding
- GO:0004035 alkaline phosphatase activity
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- GO:0030613 oxidoreductase activity, acting on phosphorus or arsenic in donors
- GO:0033748 hydrogenase (acceptor) activity
- GO:0042597 periplasmic space
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Bacterial Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up