Filter by Application:F Reset
|The SR FLICA Caspase 9 kit uses a quick and easy method to analyze active caspases in apoptotic cells.|
- Reagents in the Kit
- 4 vials of SR-LEHD-FMK FLICA Reagent - lyophilized
10X Wash Buffer, 60 mL
Fixative, 6 mL
Hoechst Stain, 1 ml.
- Test Principle
- Caspase FLICA kits measure apoptosis by detecting active caspases in whole, living cells. These kits do not work by using antibodies or as an ELISA. Instead, their methodology is based on a unique cell-permeable and non-cytotoxic reagent called the Fluorochrome Inhibitor of Caspases (FLICA). The FLICA reagent contains a caspase inhibitor sequence linked to a red (Sulforhodamine, SR) fluorescent probe.
The Caspase FLICA Kits are suitable for cells in suspension and adherent cells from many species including mammalian, insect and yeast. Different cell types, e.g. HeLa, primary neurons, macrophages and lymphocytes have also been successfully studied with these kits.
This kit can be used with a fluorescence microscope or a fluorescence plate reader using black microtitre plates.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Sulforhodamine 565 590
- For research purposes only.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- FLICA is a trademark of Immunochemistry Technologies, LLC.
Protect the FLICA reagent from light at all times.
Once reconstituted, the 150X FLICA stock should be stored at -20°C protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Instructions For Use
- Instructions for use can be found at www.bio-rad-antibodies.com/uploads/IFU/ICT961.pdf
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up