Rat IgG1 Negative Control antibody
Filter by Application:FRET F Reset
Rat IgG1 Negative Control:RPE
- Product Type
- Negative/Isotype Control
- Rat IgG1 Negative Control
|Rat IgG1 negative control, a rat monoclonal raised against horseradish peroxidase, is recommended for use as a negative control to assess the level of non-specific binding of rat IgG1 test antibodies to the surface of human and mouse cells in flow cytometry.
Test results have shown that this antibody is also suitable for use as a negative control with porcine and canine cells.
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml distilled water
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Horseradish peroxidase
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) RPE 488nm laser 496 578
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE. This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for Rat IgG1 Negative Control antibody
do Prado Duzanski, A. et al. (2022) Cell-mediated immunity and expression of MHC class I and class II molecules in dogs naturally infected by canine transmissible venereal tumor: Is there complete spontaneous regression outside the experimental CTVT?
Research in Veterinary Science. 145: 193-204.
Matralis, D.T. et al. (2023) Intracellular IFN-γ and IL-4 levels of CD4 + and CD8 + T cells in the peripheral blood of naturally infected (Leishmania infantum) symptomatic dogs before and following a 4-week treatment with miltefosine and allopurinol: a double-blinded, controlled and cross-sectional study.
Acta Vet Scand. 65 (1): 2.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Negative Control Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up