Rat IgG1 Negative Control antibody
Filter by Application:FRET F Reset
|Rat IgG1 negative control, a rat monoclonal raised against horseradish peroxidase, is recommended for use as a negative control to assess the level of non-specific binding of rat IgG1 test antibodies to the surface of human and mouse cells in flow cytometry.
Test results have shown that this antibody is also suitable for use as a negative control with porcine and canine cells.
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Horseradish peroxidase
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
References for Rat IgG1 Negative Control antibody
do Prado Duzanski, A. et al. (2022) Cell-mediated immunity and expression of MHC class I and class II molecules in dogs naturally infected by canine transmissible venereal tumor: Is there complete spontaneous regression outside the experimental CTVT?
Research in Veterinary Science. 145: 193-204.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Negative Control Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up