Mouse IgM Negative Control antibody
Filter by Application:F Reset
Mouse IgM Negative Control
- Product Type
- Negative/Isotype Control
- Mouse IgM Negative Control
|Mouse IgM negative control antibody is designed for use as a negative control reagent to assess the level of non-specific binding of mouse IgM monoclonal antibodies to human cells.
This antibody recognizes a cell surface protein on rat cells and is therefore not suitable as an isotype control for work on this species.
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- Purified IgM - liquid
- Purified IgM prepared by ammonium sulphate precipiation from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgM concentration 0.1mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the P3-X63-Ag8.653 mouse myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1 x 106 cells or 100ul whole blood.
References for Mouse IgM Negative Control antibody
Peek, V. et al. (2020) Age-Dependent Changes of Adipokine and Cytokine Secretion From Rat Adipose Tissue by Endogenous and Exogenous Toll-Like Receptor Agonists.
Front Immunol. 11: 1800.
MCA6920214 0809 162001
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Negative Control Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up