Mouse IgG3 Negative Control antibody
Mouse IgG3 Negative Control:FITC
- Product Type
- Negative/Isotype Control
- Mouse IgG3 Negative Control
|This product is intended as a negative control for use in flow cytometry and ELISA to assess potential non-specific binding by mouse IgG3 antibodies.
This antibody has been tested and found to be negative on human blood, pig blood, chicken PBMC and bovine blood.
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Antibody purified from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 100ul whole blood.
MCA5920F154332 157215 158073 160393
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Negative Control Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up