Mouse IgG2a Negative Control antibody
Mouse IgG2a Negative Control:RPE
- Product Type
- Negative/Isotype Control
- Mouse IgG2a Negative Control
|Mouse IgG2a Negative Control is suitable for use as a matched isotype negative control reagent to assess the level of non-specific binding of mouse IgG2a monoclonal antibodies to rat cells. This antibody has been tested and found to be negative on the following rat cells – peripheral blood leucocytes, thymocytes, splenocytes and macrophages.
Mouse IgG2a Negative Control (MCA1210) recognizes the human CD45 antigen and therefore human leucocytes may be used as a positive control for this product.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR USE AS A NEGATIVE CONTROL ON HUMAN TISSUES.
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1 ml distilled water
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
1% bovine serum albumin
- Human T lymphocytes.
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the NSI mouse myeloma cell line.
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) RPE 488nm laser 496 578
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for Mouse IgG2a Negative Control antibody
Fijak, M. et al. (2015) Influence of Testosterone on Inflammatory Response in Testicular Cells and Expression of Transcription Factor Foxp3 in T Cells.
Am J Reprod Immunol. 74 (1): 12-25.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up