Astrovirus Type 1
|Astrovirus belongs to the Astroviridae viral family. It is a single stranded RNA virus in a non-enveloped icosahedral capsid. In humans, Astrovirus causes gastroenteritis, characterized by diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting, fever and abdominal pain. Infection is common, usually not severe and often asymptomatic.
MPP019A is a concentrated source of Astrovirus particles and Astrovirus proteins from a lysate of host cells.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Inactivated astrovirus type 1, strain A88/2 - liquid
- Astrovirus type 1 strain A88/2 is inactivated by propiolactone treatment
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- This product has been rendered inactive by standard procedures. However this material should still be handled as infectious and should be disposed of appropriately.
- Cell lysate
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up