Astrovirus Type 1
MPP019A is a concentrated source of Astrovirus particles and Astrovirus proteins from a lysate of host cells.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Inactivated astrovirus type 1, strain A88/2 - liquid
- Astrovirus type 1 strain A88/2 is inactivated by propiolactone treatment
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- This product has been rendered inactive by standard procedures. However this material should still be handled as infectious and should be disposed of appropriately.
- Cell lysate
- Store at -70oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein.
- 18 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Astrovirus Type 1
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|