Astrovirus Type 1
MPP019A is a concentrated source of Astrovirus particles and Astrovirus proteins from a lysate of host cells.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Inactivated astrovirus type 1, strain A88/2 - liquid
- Astrovirus type 1 strain A88/2 is inactivated by propiolactone treatment
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- This product has been rendered inactive by standard procedures. However this material should still be handled as infectious and should be disposed of appropriately.
- Cell lysate
- Store at -70oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Astrovirus Type 1
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra