LTA is a linear polymer of phosphodiester-linked glycerol phosphate covalently attached to lipid. The lipid binds hydrophobically to the cell membrane and the polyglycerol phosphate portion extends into the cell wall. The biological role of LTA is not fully understood but when expressed on the cell exterior it is thought to act as an adhesin.
CAS Number: 56411-57-5
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified lipoteichoic acid - liquid
- Prepared by phenolic extraction and supplied at 1.0 mg/ml with a protein concentration ≤ 3%
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present.
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 2 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Lipoteichoic Acid
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- *When coating use 10 ng - 1µg/well.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra